Bean & Co implements innovative agronomic methods and technologies in order to ensure outstanding and consistent yield of 5 – 7 times the global average production capacity.
Our cocoa beans are carefully cultivated to perfection, delivering the exotic taste and handcrafted flavor exclusive to Bean & Co.
The Bean & Co approach utilizes modern cultivation methods in order to ensure premium quality cocoa beans, including:
- Increase in trees per hectare
- Mechanized cultivation, enhancing capabilities of local labor
- Advanced growing methods and quality basic processing
- Fertigation systems: simultaneous fertilization & irrigation
- Improved varieties
- Phyto-sanitary protection to prevent diseases and pests
- Multiple end products following fermentation and independent drying
- Tailor-made ERP systems for maximally efficient input accuracy
- Systematic detection technology for individual tree wellness & supervision
At full capacity, cocoa farming and processing centers are set to produce some of the highest returns-on-investment in the agriculture industry.